2016.09 New Microsoft 70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Exam Questions Updated!
Free Instant Download 70-334 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE)52Q&As from Braindump2go.com Today!
100% Real Exam Questions! 100% Exam Pass Guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 5 – NEW QUESTION 9:
1.|2016.09 New 70-334 Exam Dumps(PDF & VCE)52q Download:http://www.braindump2go.com/70-334.html
2.|2016.09 New 70-334 Exam Questions & Answers PDF:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B75b5xYLjSSNU3lqOTd0VjVPUGM&usp=sharing
Case Study 2 – A. Datum (Question 5 – Question 9)
A.Datum is an international logistic company that has 12.000 employees. The company has a sales department, a marketing department, a human resources department. a finance department, and an operations department.
A.Datum has four offices located throughout the world. A.Datum has two data centers.
The data centers are located in New York and Toronto. All communications are routed through the New York and Toronto data centers.
The number of users in each office is shown in the following table:
Active Directory environment
A.Datum has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named adatum.com.
The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012 R2.
Each office containsredundant domain controllers. Each office is configured as an AD DS site.
Lync Server environment
A.Datum has a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure that contains Two pools. There is one pool in the New York data center and one pool in the Toronto data center. These pools are in pairing relationship for site resiliency.
In preparation for the Skype for Business Server update, you install the required prerequisite components on all Lync Server 2013 servers.
There is a dedicated management computer named NYCMGMT1 in the New York office that has Lync Server 2013 administrative tools installed.
All company users are evenly distributed across the New York and Toronto pools.
The servers are configured as shown in the following tables:
Both data centers have acomplete set of redundant load balancers and reverse proxies.
Internal and external URLS
The Lync Server 2013 Web Services and Office Web Apps Server 2013 farm for both New York and Toronto pools use the following internal and external URLs:
You use the following reverse proxy rules to publish external access for the New York pool:
The Sydney and Stockholm offices each have a server room. The following is the list of unused servers in the server rooms:
SIP domain and firewall
The SIP domain is adatum.com
A.Datum has a Microsoft Office 365 subscription. The company recently completed an upgrade to Exchange Server 2013. In-Place hold is not in use. A.Datum is federated with Fabrikam. Inc.
The configuration information is shown below:
Firewall configuration on the edge firewall facing to the Internet from both perimeter network in New York and Toronto allows connection to Any IP addresses in the Internet on port TCP/5061.
All external users that are homed in the New York pool reported that they have issues with uploading PowerPoint presentations during conferences. The PowerPoint upload issue is affecting all internal users that are homed in the Toronto pool.
Users in the Sydney office report poor audio and video quality during conferences. Desktop sharing during conferences also exhibits poor performance.
The company has identified the following business requirements:
1) The Sales and marketing departments have the ability to interact with various suppliers and customers that use Skype Consumer. To enhance the capability, users from sales and marketing departments would like to be able to look up additional Skype Consumer contact details.
2) The company wants to improve the conferencing experience for users in the Sydney office.
3) A.Datum recently acquired a local logistic company in Australia and is planning to rebrand the business in the Asia pacific market. The rebranded business with operate under the name Wide World Importer.
4) The acquired company has an existing video teleconferencing (VTC) solution from Cisco/Tandberg.
5) A.Datum wants to minimize the cost of any changes to the infrastructure.
6) A consultant that works from the Stockholm office will oversee the deployment of any new services.
The company has identified the following technical requirements:
1) Any new infrastructure must be deployed to support high availability.
2) All users in Sydney will use the new email and SIP domain.
3) All federation traffic for the SIM domain wideworldimporters.com must route through the infrastructure in the Sydney office.
4) All conferencing capabilities must be available in the event of wide area network (WAN) link failure.
5) Only users in the sales and marketing departments must be able to federate with Skype consumer.
6) A.Datum uses third party identity providers to federate with Azure Active Directory.
7) You must integrate Microsoft Exchange with Skype for Business to archive Skype for Business data in user mailboxes.
8) You must use wideworldimporters.com as the email and SIP domain for rebranded business.
9) You must implement archiving for all skype for business users. You must not make changes to existing Microsoft exchange functionality.
You need to identify the additional components that must be added to the Skype for Business Server 2015 topology.
Which three additional components are required for the updated topology? Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.
A. Skype for Business Server 2015 Standard Edition Front EndServers
B. Skype for Business Server 2015 Video Interop Server pools
C. Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Edition Front End pools
D. Shared Components – SQL Server stores
E. Shared Components – Office Web Apps servers
Drag and Drop Question
You need to upgrade the New York pool to Skype for Business Server 2015.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to correct the reverse proxy configuration to resolve the PowerPoint upload issue. What should you do?
A. Add a reverse proxy rule forTORPOOLOI-WebExt.adatum.com thatlistens on port 443 and targets port 4443.
B. Change the target port for reverse proxy rule meet.adatum.com to 443.
C. Change the target port for reverse proxy rule NYCOWAS-Ext.adatum.com to 443.
D. Add a reverse proxy rule forTOROWAS-Ext.adatum.com thatlistens on port 443 and targets port 4443.
E. Change the target port for reverse proxy rule NYCPOOLOI-WebExt.adatum.com to 443.
You need to recommend the topology for the solution.
How many additional instances of each type of component should you deploy? To answer, select the appropriate number of additional Edge Servers, federation routes, SIP domains, and sites in the answer area.
Fabrikam, Inc, changes their Access Edge fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
This resulted in a broken federation relationship.
You need to correct the issue and reduce further administrative overhead.
What should you do?
A. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.adatum.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
B. Modify the federation configuration to enable Open Federation.
C. Allow outbound connection on port TCP/5061 from Edge Server to any IP address on the Internet.
D. Modify the SRV record_sipfederationtls._tcp.wideworldimporters.com to point to the new Fabrikam Access Edge FQDN on port TCP/5061.
1.Braindump2go |2016.09 New 70-334 PDF & 70-334 VCE 52q Download:
2.Braindump2go |2016.09 New 70-334 Questions & Answers PDF:
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|